ABC DETERJAN SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. DISCLOSURE NOTICE ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your data will be processed by ABC Deterjan Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“ABC” or “Company”) as data controller as follows:
Your personal data collected by the Company can be processed according to ‘conditions for processing of personal data’ as defined under Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for such purposes as planning and performing any activities as required to present, offer and promote any products and services offered by the Company to the data subjects; ensuring legal, technical and commercial business safety of the Company and relevant parties having a business relationship with the Company; planning and implementing commercial and business strategies of the Company; enabling our relevant business units to carry out relevant studies and perform relevant business processes intended to secure fulfilment of activities carried out by the Company; enabling our business units to carry out relevant studies and perform relevant business processes intended to enable relevant parties to benefit from products and services offered by the Company.
Detailed information about purposes according to which your personal data can be processed by the Company can be found in the ABC Deterjan Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.’s Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data available at following website: http://abcdeterjan.com.tr.
Limited to purposes as defined under this Disclosure Notice, and for attaining purposes defined here above, your personal data collected by the Company can be processed domestically or abroad, and transferred to our business associates, shareholders, providers, legally authorized public authorities and private persons or entities and third parties according to conditions and purposes for processing of personal data as defined under Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
Your personal data is collected in a physical and/or electronic storage and processed as defined under this Disclosure Notice if and when it is expressly permitted by any law; it is necessary in order to protect the life or physical integrity of the data subject due to actual incapacity; it is necessary to process any personal data for execution and performance of an agreement between the Company and you; it is necessary to process any personal data for fulfilment of any legal obligations by the Company; the relevant information is revealed to the public by the data subject herself/himself; it is necessary to process any personal data for the institution, usage, or protection of a right; it is necessary for the legitimate interests of our Company. In case of one or more of foregoing legal conditions do not exist, your personal data shall be collected by obtaining your explicit consent.
If, as a data subject, you file a request relating to your any request relating to your rights to our Company, Company will finalize your request free of charge as soon as practically possible but no later than thirty days as the case may be. However, if the process requires incurring additional costs, Company will charge you a fee according to rates as announced by Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, a data subject has the right to:
- learn whether or not her/his personal data has been processed;
- request information as to processing if her/his data has been processed;
- learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data is used in accordance with its purpose;
- know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data has been transferred;
- request rectification in case any personal data is processed incompletely or inaccurately, and request that any third parties to whom such personal data has been transferred be notified of such operation;
- request deletion or destruction of personal data which has been processed according to provisions of Law No. 6698 and other applicable laws in case the reasons necessitating processing of such data cease to exist; and request that any third parties to whom such personal data has been transferred be notified of such operation;
- object to any consequence that is to her/his detriment which arises as a result of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- request compensation for any damages which s/he incurs as a result of unlawful processing of personal data.